Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Franchises; Accept or Reject

This has got to be the number one most ridiculous thing in this game. You drop your franchise on an open lot with one of your neighbors and then it sits in limbo forever. This has got to stop. Whenever you place a franchise you are debited your coins IMMEDIATELY. So then your neighbor decides not to use your franchise but instead another one. That is fine but REJECT the others first so those can get their coins back. I don’t know if they are just scared to reject or just don’t give a crap. Most of the time this comes from smaller level players but we still see it happen all the time…

Just reject it right away so your neighbors get their coins back. Look CV players I am a good neighbor to all of mine and I never say no to a request because we all need neighbors to make this game work and franchising is very, very important. So please reject the business if that is not what you want. Personally I am just deleting neighbors that will not cooperate as they are deadbeats anyway…

Thanks for letting me vent!

John
Mayor of Highlands Beach

Remember Energy Rules!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice post. I really love reading these types or articles. I can?t wait to see what others have to say.

John High said...

TY for the comment